- Parks remain closed to vehicular traffic due to inclement weather.
- District programs scheduled for December 28 are cancelled.
- The District administrative office is closed to in-person visitors on Tuesday, December 28. Members of the public may reach staff via phone at (253) 858-3400 or email for assistance.
View the current weather forecast from National Weather Service (https://www.weather.gov/sew/) and see below for additional resources and snow safety tips. The safety of park patrons is a priority. Please check our News & Announcements page for updates. (http://ow.ly/BNxE30s5l4P)
- Be cautious of any new hazards and risks. Park terrain may look different after a severe weather event has occurred.
- Be careful of your surroundings as rocks may be slippery, and trees may have fallen.
- Do not go near downed power lines; avoid areas of flooding, mudslides, and washed-out roads.
- In an emergency, call 9-1-1. If there are any injuries or an emergency, call 9-1-1.
For questions or to report downed trees or other hazards, please email [email protected].