Financial assistance ensures broader access to PenMet Parks fee-based programs for all ages and all classes. Applications are available online, in person, or over the phone.
Please contact [email protected] for more information on payment plans.
- The applicant’s household income must be equal to or below eighty percent (80%) of the median income established by the HUD guidelines for the applicant’s household size (see above).
- Household income is defined as the total income before taxes of all adult household members for the year.
- A household is defined as all persons living at the same address.
Financial Assistance is Based on Income Eligibility:
- 75% per program.
- The maximum scholarship amount of $400 per person per calendar year.
- Hardships may be considered for income eligibility, per program percentages, and per person caps.
If you have any questions about our financial assistance or payment plans, please email [email protected] or call 253-858-3400.