The PenMet system currently includes 595 acres of parks and properties. Learn more about PenMet Park’s efforts to maintain, update, and identify capital projects and acquisitions.
Our Park Passport entices you to explore PenMet’s parks, playgrounds and open spaces. Participation is easy!
- Download the Park Passport.
- Explore all that PenMet Parks has to offer.
- Answer questions as you adventure through our park system.
- Complete the Passport form to enter the monthly prize drawing for a PenMet Parks Prize!
- Turn in the completed form at the PenMet Parks District office at 5717 Wollochet Drive NW #3 Gig Harbor, Washington 98335, or drop in the box at the Sehmel Park Playground, by 5 pm on the last day of each month.
Find a Park by Activity
|Cushman Powerline Trail||Yes|
|Fox Island Fishing Pier||5.5||Yes||Yes|
|Hale Pass Park||4||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Harbor Family Park||18.7|
|McCormick Forest Park||122||Yes|
|Rotary Bark Park||97||Yes|
|Sehmel Homestead Park||98||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sunrise Beach Park||82||Yes||Yes|
|Tubby’s Trail Dog Park||Yes|
All parks are open 7 am to dusk