We believe that outdoor activities are essential for mental and physical well-being but during the COVID-19 outbreak please remember that they are great places to be for solitary recreation, not group activities. If it’s crowded, choose another area. Remember to maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
Taking personal responsibility for yourself and your family can go a long way toward helping you stay healthy:
- Pack trash and belongings in, and pack them out.
- Go before you go. Use the restroom prior to your visit.
- Do not gather in groups. Maintain the recommended 6-foot distance, step aside if a person needs to pass. Keep in mind that crowds close parks.
- Allow others to spend time by limiting your time.
- Come prepared: Bring your own drinking water, carry out your trash, and be prepared for restroom closures.
We encourage you to keep checking this page for updates.