The Peninsula Metropolitan Park District (PenMet Parks) board of commissioners approve plans to develop a new state-of-the-art community recreation center on the Gig Harbor Peninsula. Please scroll through this page for updates and information related to this project.
Want to Learn More?
We are excited to share information and news related to this project. Please check back soon for updates and stay tuned for upcoming opportunities to help shape the future of community recreation in Gig Harbor.
For questions or inquiry please contact:
Chuck Cuzzetto at email@example.com or (253) 888-0645
- Design for the future Community Recreation Center is underway.Design for the future Community Recreation Center is underway. The planned facility is located at 2416 14th Avenue NW, at the former Performance Golf Center site. The approximately 64,000 square foot CRC will provide indoor recreation opportunities such as a turf field, multi-purpose courts, and a walk/jog track, along with […]
- PenMet Parks Finalizes Community Recreation Center Feasibility, Concept Design, and Proforma ReportOn January 5, 2021, PenMet Parks Board of Commissioners accepted the final Feasibility, Concept Design, and Proforma Report (36 Mb PDF) for PenMet Parks future Community Recreation Center. This project’s vision is to create an inclusive facility that supports the well-being of the whole community; a place where memorable experiences […]
- PenMet Parks drafting Community Recreation Center Feasibility, Concept Design, and Proforma ReportPenMet Parks is reviewing a preliminary draft of the Feasibility, Concept Design, and Proforma Report (10 Mb PDF). This report, prepared by the design team with significant community input, studied various space types and layouts and contains a recommended program and staffing mix within the project budget, is financially sustainable, […]
- Community Recreation Center: A Promising FuturePeninsula Metropolitan Park District seeks proposals from fundraising consultants interested in working with our organization to assess the philanthropic community’s interest in supporting a capital campaign; and develop a capital campaign centered around our future community recreation facility (CRC) at 2416 14th Ave. NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335, a former […]
- Request for Qualifications to Design Community Recreation CenterThe Peninsula Metropolitan Park District (PenMet Parks) is soliciting interest and qualifications from an architectural team to design a community recreation center (CRC). View/download the Request for Qualifications (RFQ).