- This event has passed.
Community Recreation Center Project Special Meetings
October 13, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm PDT
Join us for an evening of discussion about the future programming of the new PenMet Parks Community Recreation Center.
PenMet Parks will be conducting two Special Meetings on Tuesday, October 13, 2020, related to the Community Recreation Center (CRC) project.
Both meetings are Zoom meetings.
- The first meeting is for the CRC Steering Committee at 4:00 PM (public may observe).
- The second meeting is the Public Meeting at 6:30 PM (public will participate).
To attend the meetings, please RSVP to Info@PenMetParks.org and indicate the meeting(s) you would like to attend.
There will be an update on programming progress to-date and opportunities to share your input. We look forward to your participation!
Agenda for Steering Committee Meeting #3 – October 13, 4:00 – 6:00 PM
(Note: The public is welcome to audit this meeting, no public comment(s) will be allowed. Public comment(s) will be accepted at the Public Meeting following the Steering Committee Meeting)
• Project Administration
• Vision Statement & Design Threads Review
• Overview of Public Input & Stakeholder Meetings
• Review Draft Preferred Programming Options
• Sustainable Design Opportunities Discussion
Agenda for Public Meeting #2 – October 13, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
• Project Team Introductions | Process | Schedule
• Project Goals
• Introduce Design Threads
• Initial Program Data Findings
• Initial Site Test-fits
• Questions & Comments
For information on how to attend this meeting and to RSVP, please email Info@PenMetParks.org.