The Peninsula Metropolitan Park District (PenMet Parks) is committed to creating, improving, and maintaining high-quality parks and park facilities. This is accomplished through the Districts Capital Facilities Plan (CFP) and the Capital Improvement Plan (CIP). The CFP is part of the District’s long-range planning efforts reviewed every six years. The CIP is part of the District’s short-range planning efforts examined annually. The Capital Plans provide an opportunity to maintain, update, and identify capital projects and acquisitions. Through project planning, the District is able to schedule and identify options for financing in order to create a comprehensive and strategic plan for the future. Please see below for an outline of current projects.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 253-858-3400
Community Recreation Center Updates
The Peninsula Metropolitan Park District (PenMet Parks) board of commissioners approve plans to develop a new state-of-the-art community recreation center on the Gig Harbor Peninsula. Please scroll through this page for updates and information related to this project.
Want to Learn More?
- Design for the future Community Recreation Center is underway.
- PenMet Parks Finalizes Community Recreation Center Feasibility, Concept Design, and Proforma Report
- PenMet Parks drafting Community Recreation Center Feasibility, Concept Design, and Proforma Report
- Community Recreation Center: A Promising Future
- Request for Qualifications to Design Community Recreation Center