Community Park Maintenance Request System

Our Maintenance Request System is available 24/7.

Check it out and create an account today.

Remember, if it’s a park emergency that is URGENT or after-hours, call us! (253)255-0555

Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I access the community park maintenance request system?

Scan the QR code or visit to access the community park maintenance request system. The first time you submit a request, you will be prompted to create an account. After you have created an account on the website, you will be able to submit and track maintenance requests.

QR Code link for Park Maintenance System

Learn more: Creating a new account

Do I have to create a user account to use the community park maintenance request system?

Yes. The community park maintenance request system does not accept anonymous requests.

How do I submit a maintenance request?

Follow these simple steps to submit a maintenance request:

  1. Log in to your account on the website.
  2. Identify the location of your request by dropping a pin on the map. You may also find park locations by entering an address or park name in the search bar.
  3. Once you have selected a location, click Create Work Request at the bottom of the map.
  4. Click Work Category and select the category.
  5. Enter a detailed description of the request in the Work Requested field.
  6. (Optional) If you have photos you would like to attach, click on the camera image. You will have the option of choosing a photo from your computer if you are using the website, or from your photo gallery if you are using a mobile device. You may enter as many photos as you like, but the maximum file size is 10 MB.
  7. Click Submit Work Request. You will receive an email notification confirming your request.

Learn more: Submitting and viewing a maintenance request

How soon will PenMet Parks respond to my maintenance request?

You will receive a confirmation email immediately after submitting a maintenance request. PenMet Parks staff will review and prioritize each request in conjunction with other scheduled park operations and maintenance priorities. You will receive a notification when the request is closed.

How can I check the status of my maintenance request?

Log into your account to check the status of your maintenance request at any time. Click Show My Requests, then click on the request you wish to view.

Learn more: Submitting and viewing a maintenance request

I am having trouble accessing the community park maintenance request system. What can I do?

Please contact PenMet Parks at (253) 858-3400 for assistance. You may also view these online tutorials:

Creating a new account

Submitting and viewing a maintenance request

Map and menu options

How else can I notify PenMet Parks of a maintenance request or other item that needs attention at a park?

The community park maintenance request system is a great way to communicate maintenance requests or other park issues with PenMet Parks. Community members may also call (253) 858-3400, email [email protected], or use our online form to report issues or make requests.

What do I do if there is an emergency at a park?
If you see something, say something. All visitors are encouraged to contact the appropriate government agency in case of an emergency or other situation at any PenMet Parks property.

  • Fire or police emergency: 911
  • Non‐emergent violation of park regulation or other non‐emergency ‐ Pierce County Sheriff’s Department: (253) 287‐4455
  • Illegal poaching – Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife: (877) 933‐9847
  • PenMet Parks: (253) 858‐3400
  • PenMet Parks after-hours park line for urgent park-related issues: (253) 255-0555