This spring, Youth Baseball returns to PenMet Parks. The league is open to all youth in our community from Pre-K to middle school. This year, we will also offer fastpitch softball for girls in grades four and five, as well as middle school. This will be another fun season that runs April through June.
- Priority registration for those living in-District opens on February 7 at 9 AM. Fee : $150.
- Out-of-District resident registration begins February 14 at 9 AM. Fee is $180.
Financial assistance is available. Eligibility requirements and an online application form are available on our website. You can also visit or call our office to complete a form. Contact us with questions at [email protected].
Practice begins: The week of April 22. There will be one practice per week and games will be held on Saturdays.
Games begin: Saturday, May 4
Season ends: Saturday, June 22
NOTE: If we do not receive enough registrations for Girls Fastpitch, the players will be moved over to our baseball pool.
Be a Volunteer Coach
Want to help players have fun and improve their skills? Here’s what it takes to be a coach:
- Two-three hours per week.
- We supply all equipment.
- PenMet will hold a coaches training and provide additional coaching resources.
- Head coaches receive a fee waiver for their child’s registration.
- Learn more and complete your application to serve as a Volunteer Coach.
Download our Youth Baseball Season Flyer.
Through youth sports, PenMet Parks is dedicated to helping future generations learn the values of community, leadership, and character development in a fun and safe environment.